Did you know you can change your holiday hours on your Google My Business listing? If you have special hours this Thanksgiving or are open for Black Friday, it’s important your customers know it. Often your Google Business listing is the first place people look, so it’s important to update your hours. We’ve listed how to do it below, but we would be happy to assist if you don’t feel comfortable doing it yourself.
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- If you have multiple locations, open the location you’d like to manage.
- Click the Special hours section. (You’ll only see this section if you’ve already provided regular hours.)
- Click Confirm hours next to an upcoming holiday. Or click Add new date to choose a different date.
- Enter the opening and closing times for that day.
- Slide the circle to “Closed” to indicate that the location is closed all day.
- If you’re open 24 hours, click Opens at and select 24 hours from the dropdown menu that appears.
- If you enter closing hours past midnight, make sure to set them properly.
- When you’ve finished entering all of your special hours, click Apply. Your special hours will appear to customers on Google only for the designated days.
You Google My Business listing is a critical part of your local SEO strategy. Make sure the information on it is accurate and drives traffic to your website and to your business.